Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Major crybaby alert.

HOW CAN. HOW CAN I BE BORING? I MAKE ROBOTS DO SPILTS YOU KNOW!

Sorry for the outburst of Singlish (Singaporean English) but can anyone tell me how to make my blog more interesting so that I won't bore you? Any topic you will like me to discuss or give my two cents worth? Feel free to comment! I feel ultimate love when I receive email telling me I got comments =] I think every blogger feels that way.

I won't say I love hate comments altogether but I think thats how some people roll. I live with it 'cause thats life.

Hello to all followers! Hello Swap-botters! Keep your comments and visits coming. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lucie Le Blanc said...

Boring ? Who said your blog was boring ??? Keep the good work, dear !

Robotgranny said...

Thank you ! You gave me more motivation to update this site!