Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Its a pledge! Makes yours today!


My messy room, ugly face (I showered already but the weather is horrible) and Koh sleeping on the bed.

Its a Tuesday and I am home! All because of the pledges I made! I feel good having to spend more time with my family especially my brothers. My brother, Alvin, got influence and he too has been home early these days so I made him sit down at my laptop and create a pledge.

I, Alvin Ng, will be going home immediately after school and CCA ends. I also promise to not hang out late at the void decks with my friends on weekdays. I will wake up early to go grandma's house on Sundays and not brush off not going to her place.

On Sunday, we went over to our uncle's place and Alvin was so co-operative! I am never seen this side of him for a few years now. So proud of him.

Photo taken with photobooth effects. That's Alvin, Perry and I!

You should make your family pledge this. This way, everyone in the family compromises and bond together! By pledging to do stuffs for your family, they will see the effort you put in and will therefore feel guilty into wanting to do things for the family as well! What better way to live your life?

NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visitwww.nfc.sg

Send in your blog permalink to pledge@nuffnang.com by 26th May 2010 (extended), 2359H, and winners will be notified on 26th May via email.

Additional: For those who have already submitted your entries, you can still qualify for this by submitting another entry with pledges from at least 1 other family member

Winners will have to blog about the outing with their families at the attractions on 29th May.

*To double your chances of winning, log on to www.nfc.sg and make your pledge there as well.

Nuffnang is happy to be supporting this movement and would like to urge all Nuffnangers to make the 29th of May a day we all bring our families out to show our appreciation for them. Let us join the rest of Singapore to make this happen.

What are you waiting for? Start Pledging ^.^V

No comments: