Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time Back Turner


After watching each episode of The Big Bang Theory, I often am amazed by science, how geeks can absorb it all, etc. I often feel that the only technology that is still left uninvented is the time traveller. If you remember the movie Back To The Future, they predict that by 2011, there will be flying cars! What do we see now? iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPad, iPhone 4G. Is there a need for a product with multiple improvement? I think inventors and those in the R&D should research, invent and develop Time Machines.


If I could turn back time, there are tons of stuff I'd like to change. I'd like to be the only child. I'd like to save more money when I was younger. I'd like to study harder and do A levels instead. I'd like to be less fucked up.

From the team that brought the “Pirates of the Caribbean” trilogy to the big screen, Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films present PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME, an epic action-adventure set in the mystical lands of Persia. A rogue prince (JAKE GYLLENHAAL) reluctantly joins forces with a mysterious princess (GEMMA ARTERTON) and together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time—a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world.

If I have a dagger that can turn back time and am able to change an event in my life, I'd take up that chance. I believe events in life is inevitable. It all happens for a reason; one event will lead to another and soon, it will be the end of life. And I also believe that if habits of the good are not teach since young, God also cannot help you. If I turn back time, I will could like it to be 2001 all over again. I will spend more time with my baby brother and cultivate him, influence him to be the boy he could be.


Not all is lost. He is still young. I hope to still be able to hang out more with him and teach him the correct way of treating people. Despite being not home, he still clings to me whenever I am home. The change of the lifetime still exist!

PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME tells a story of a prince and a rival princess working hand in hand to return the sands to the hourglass by using the Dagger of Time


“Catch Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Movie starting from 27th May 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Just stopped by to check in since we are following each other. This looks like an exciting movie. I"ll have to watch for it.
Blessings on your day.\ Coleen from Vintageterrace2