Monday, July 19, 2010

I could be chasing but my time will be wasted.

Words. Sentences. Phrases. One-liners. Communication.

Plenty to say to you but hardly any idea where to start. I was telling Shikeen that I'd love to remember how we exchange our first sentences, how we exchange our first text message. I sat down and thought hard.

***

You were there. Level 6. White tee, blue jeans. Black rimmed glasses. Body turned to the back, explaining to the Marshall and Barney of the class the theory of the lesson. Distracted, I look up and said: "You sure?" That, was the first time I look into your eyes for a quick second.

***

Shy. I regretted that thought. See, wish like this should not be granted.

Inception. A dream within a dream within a dream. Ya, thats how it feels.

I don't remember how we first exchange numbers but I believe you were the one who sent me a text first. A phone message conversation that got me into trouble. Occasion how-are-yous. Random updates. / I-miss-yous. How-is-your-days. Talks about life -past, present, future. I-am-thinking-of-yous. Long walks. / 13hours intervals. short. blah. 2 days interval. MIA.

Thank you for the experience. Thank you for your time. Thank you for everything. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made me feel like a fool. You put me out on the stool. I was blind. I was fine. Till I meet you. If I ever speak to you again, it will only be because of the awkwardness presence. Because we have mutual friends. Because I have to.

[While doing this entry, I had tons of pauses. I didn't know how to express myself properly and had the thought of discontinuing the entry. Then, these:

"#ZodiacFacts As a #Gemini Why keep things bottled up? You're not a soda can! Shake things up a little. " - ZodiacFacts via web

" #ZodiacFacts As a #Gemini you love normalcy, but pretending nothing happened does not make things normal after the breakup." - ZodiacFacts via web

pop into the top right hand corner of my screen. I believe it is a sign.]

After this entry, I vow not to think about you and completely take you out of my mind, body and soul. Okay, my facebook, handphone and soul.

No comments: