Wednesday, September 29, 2010

And you think age matters

I dont know, rather, dont care how old are you but everyone should have a mature list. If I am a guy, mine will go like this:

- Never date a girl with a (boyfriend) baggage.
- Never date a girl who is seeing someone.
- Never date a girl who will dump me for another guy like her resume.
- Never date a girl who pouts her lips (only all the time).
- Never date a girl who has a boyfriend.

You get my 411. Bottomline is as one age, one should know better. And if you know it, don't do it. Because love is just a game for two unless you Gemini. Gemini are fickled-minded and always on the look for someone better. That one is your horoscope, you are like that one so no choice.

OKAY I SPROUT NONSENSE. YOU. OF ALL PEOPLE. CANNOT DO THIS. ALL IN FAVOUR SAY AYE.