Thursday, November 4, 2010

I have my moments too

I should remove that counter thing in my blog. At first I put it 'cause I wanted to know how many people reads and if anyone reads this space and where are they from. Now I am freaked out.

How come I got like nearly 30 views a day (no, I do not refresh my own page like 30 times) but my comments box is always empty. Is it better if I have a tagboard? Maybe because y'all lazy to like click on 'hellogoodbye' and wait for it to like load again just so you can comment.

Its pretty scary 'cause I always wonder if humans are reading. I never expect to have 30 hits in a day. Somemore from different countries. I know because I got Nuffnang account. If you got blog, GO GET A NUFFNANG ACCOUNT at www.nuffnang.com! Kinda lazy to explain how it works, how it benefits your blog, what is it about. Its all there in the site. I never bluff you.

By the way, I ish Singaporean. Sometimes I speak no good engrish because I awesome like that. Iya, I got my moods one okay. Dont play play. KTHXBAI.

p/s: TODAY IS THURSDAY ALREADY. GLEE IS OUT AND SILLYBOY KOH BOOKS OUT LATERRRRRR!

pp/s: 30 is not like alot la but I think its quite an accomplishment for me because I blog nonsense in like total rubbish english. <- See what I mean.

No comments: