Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Must Be

Everyone must be bored of my formspring questions entry but it seems to get more business than SSL! I should shut it down but I know it will be like "OMG ONE LESS ENTERTAINMENT CANT STALK HER ANYMORE".

So I went one week without running due to the rain and i decided to weigh myself to see what damage I've done. Jeng Jeng Jeng… I lost 2kg. Well, thats what the machine says. Aidan thinks it is cause I chop my hair. To celebrate this victory, I went to eat KFC.

Its 4 more days till Zoukout which means Ive 3 more days to run before I get an award from Zouk for being the fattest being at Zoukout. I also need to cut down on fags because my BFF, Cheryl, is nearly quitting.

This is the most relac entry ever. My english is all over the place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH QUIT IS GOOD SUDDENLY I HAVE MORE MONEY TO BUY CLOTHES...
UNTIL I QUIT MY JOB AS WELL. -.- HARHARHARRRRRRRR