Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5 days passed

I've made 2010 resolutions 7 days after the new year. Of course, by any chance if you are thinking, I did not accomplish everything on my list. For instance, I have a semester till I graduate! Yes, you didnt read wrongly. One more semester means I made it through my previous semesters!

I only had 2 hair cuts in 2010 and it wasnt major. I also lost 2kg so technically, I managed to fulfill 2 resolution out of the 10 I made! Not bad!

Let's put 2010 behind and look forward! That's why our eyes are in front, not at the back.

This year:
  • Get a job after graduating and patiently wait for Koh to ORD
  • Cut down on you-know-whats
  • GET YOUR LICENSE PLEASE
  • Travel to Bangkok after graduation
  • Lose more weight
  • Spend more time with family

No comments: