Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You to the Tube!

I personally watch alot of youtube videos. In fact more than the norm because i like to watch Disney Channel's Suite Life on Deck, Wizards of Waverly Place, Pairs of Kings, Good Luck Charlie, just to name a few, when the episode is out. Singapore's cable tv is far too slow.

You know how YouTube like to suggest some videos for you to watch? That's when I stumbled upon "Charlieissocoollike". Xiaxue did mention him on her blog too! Charlie is such an adorable young man. I often refer him as "my YouTube boyfriend who never know I exist". He makes me smile and wish his weekly video is longer.

Charlie stole my heart because he is funny.


..Because he speaks from his heart.


..Because he is real.


..Because he is cool.


..Because he sings.


Of course I picked out my favourites for you. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: