Monday, September 26, 2011

Robots and the likes

"A robot is a mechanical intelligent agent which can perform tasks on its own, or with guidance."

Everyone who knows me know that I love robots. I cannot live knowing that robots will not exist one day. Standing on my book shelf are four robots that can walk when winded up and one battery operated robot that twist, turn, open its chest and make gun like sounds.

Each robot is not cheap but it was given to me by my loved ones. Because they know its the perfect gift to give me. And Rashmi, being a doll she is, hands me at least 4 robot shirts whenever she goes back to Bangkok to visit her family.

You can say, I have quite a collection for a girl.

I really hope that before I die, I am able to see robots crossing the road with an old lady in hand. I believe the good in robots. That they are here to help us not to harm us. Yes, that means I dont like the movie: I am Legend. It puts robots in bad shape. Robocop is good. Good cop, good robot.

Robots must also be able to do pedi and medi for the people. They will be more precise in handling my cuticles as their eyes can zoom that no humans can. Their nail art should be better as they are computerized to not make mistakes!

I can think of many things robots can help enhance our lives but it takes a really smart man/woman to build a robot that is able to cater to human's needs. As much as robots will be good in our lives, it will take away jobs and without job, we wont be able to purchase a robot.

If only life is like The Jetsons.

"Catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011 and like the Official Real Steel Singapore Facebook Page!”

No comments: