Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Your incompetenacy is pissing the fuck out of me. I dont get how you dont understand simple instructions. Instructions that were given to the both of us at the same time had to be repeated to you by me just because you dont get it. Why is your ego so huge that you cant ask the person who is able to answer your question? Why cant you ask the damn question when instructions were given? What makes you think that I have to babysit your pride?

You are such an amazing human being, I fail to understand your existance.

Even more amazing how you managed to piss me off even when you are not in the office. If Harry Potter is real, you must be Lord Voldermot.

By the fucking way, I am not going to take your shit in anymore. So each and every fucking time you ask me again what is this and what is that, I am gonna shove them up your tiny little ass. Instead of complaining how hostile I had become, maybe you should unstitch your ears and listen carefully.

Secretly, I think you are retarded. I dont get how I understood what I am supposed to do and yet you dont. We got the same memo, tard.

No comments: