Thursday, April 5, 2012

If you dont know, dont talk cock.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"

Just so you know, I am the kind of person who will be there for you whenever you need it, whatever you need me for. I believe in Karma and I reckon good things will come my way too if I do good. Often, I was blaming on society for the lack of friends who do not take me/my good doings for granted. Obviously, my feelings were cheated of.

I dont complain. I always thought my kind gestures will be remembered for. I had a friend who stopped talking me to after I sheltered her when her landlords were being shitty. I also sheltered another friend whose friends boycotted her. I am no longer friends with them. The latter went on to bitch about me to other friends (who I was also there for when another clique was bitching about her) who stopped talking to me as well.

Seriously, is word of the mouth so much stronger than the things I had done for them? Yes, I might be unkind/insensitive with my words/language however, I want to think that my loyalty covers for my lack thereof counterparts.

Perhaps those are people that will never make it somewhere. Where can you head to if all you do is listen and believe without knowing the while gist?

I also have people in my life currently whom I know they can't stand me and I, too, can't stand them. Maybe, we each have something indebt to each other hence we cant break off all friendship ties. I seldom live in denial and I am very used to hiding what I know. I am just waiting for Karma to bite you back in the ass.

Honestly, I do not know where is this entry heading to because I am no longer angry and at the same time, I am no longer at your service. But be sure that if I ever see you fall, I'd be there for a laugh. 'Cause I have what you no longer have.

No comments: