Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The sun

Not sure where my life is heading towards. I wish I am the sun. So definite and fixed. Definite shape, definite size. Fixed rising and setting direction.

I like what I am doing now. I am always the kind who like to work their brains, whether or not is to take in new information or release the old ones. But apart of me know what this is not what I am meant to do for the rest of my life. I want to be something bigger than what I am now.

Despite this, I hate that I am missing out on quality time with people I love. When I am awake, people already having lunch. When I am working, others already having dinner with their whoever or watching tv at the comfort of their homes or out somewhere to.. You get my drift.

Sometimes, I don't have the time to eat. I spend so much time on the roads, it's not even funny. I get home at 11 to have my dinner after a whole 8hours outside without any food, not even any funnier.

I am typing this while watching a 10 year old writing a composition about a random man running towards his direction. Even the paper 1 questions that I come out with now are -yes you guessed it- not even funny.

I waiting for my big break. For something big to happen. I want to be in a place where I can shine. But meanwhile, I am not going to sit and wait for the apple to drop and declare that there is gravity.

No comments: