Saturday, September 7, 2013

You matter to me. Give me your vote today.

Give me your vote to make this blogmosphere a better place. *twist* #justkidding



After having a luxurious hiatus, it's gonna be back to school and to updating this blog. 


Sorry for disappearing 'cause I was too brain broken from exams. 

So, anyhoots! I finished off my holidays with an interesting trip with a paintball game with the Boyf and his friends, finally starting on my driver's license and a beautiful event at Suntec City. 


Y'know, blogs nowadays can quite mundane. Like, O.M.G. check out my purrtey nailseseseses or this food needs a close up. Seriously, I'm getting bored of it. 


I'm gonna launch a series of vlogs that are different and fun! Most importantly, I will try my best to make it interactive. 


SO TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, WHAT YOU REALLY REALLY WANT! 
Just kidding but I really do wanna know your views and what you wanna see.


By the way, tomorrow's due for this awesome event I went for on Thursday. Beautiful GIRLIE things to see. 

MUST.CHECK.IT.OUT.KAY.GUISES!



Signing off,
XT9A

No comments: