Friday, March 6, 2015

I'm getting better, doing better, living better


Every now and then we definitely think of an ex . Think of all the what ifs and if he's thinking of you too . Truth is, things happened for a reason. Daddy God has a plan for everyone . He didn't mean for you to go through the x number of heartbreaks, neither did he want of you to go through the said heartbreaks. Sometimes when God speaks in His mysterious ways (be it through people or not), we tend to overlook because love have made us blindsided .



My love life is slowly picking up. I'm not in any hurry but it is nice to know that there is someone out there , lurking in a corner for me. Everyone knows that in my line of work, I don't meet single eligible man... I tried my hands on tinder. Despite some reviews from my friends on the possibility of meeting creeps, I actually met some really nice gentlemen ! Praise the Lord. 


But no one took my breathe the way this one did.  I remember the first time I met him. I wasn't shy but I knew I wanted to know him more . I don't know if I was already head over heels and mesmerized by him but I wanted him to ask me out. I wanted him to tell me about his life. It was the same set of emotions I went through when I first saw Koh.

It has been 4 months since that day I first met him. It was impromptu and after another meet up, I went on my first church date. It felt so good to know we have the same faith and even go to the same church. It felt even better the first time he held my hands. 

But, sometimes all good things must come to an end . 


My lifestyle consist of me staying up too late either editing my students' work or drinking with my friends , waking up only in the afternoon and start work at 4pm while his is of complete opposite. It's nice that he forks out time for me despite his hectic schedule, however that's not enough attention during what's supposed to be courtship. 


I prayed to Abba for a sign , for Him to guide me towards the right 120%. Just as I was being led by my emotions and feeling super frustrated at his actions, pastor preached about letting Him lead and not our emotions. Amen. Praise the Lord for giving me a sign ! 


I have no idea what will happen in future and if we will both work out . For now, I don't think I need to try so hard to make it work cause it should just ..work if he's the right 120%. Anyway, I'm getting better. I'm definitely not thinking about Koh anymore and being very proactive in dating ! 

No comments: